|Image courtesy of Amazon.com|
I did the puzzle. My book was Shakespeare's Secret by Elise Broach. I liked doing the puzzle because a mystery is a synonym to a puzzle. To make my project, my mom and I cut out puzzle pieces from a foam board and glued them on a poster board and wrote sentences about the book. You also had to give a presentation about your project to the class.
Tips for Your Presentation
- Make eye contact.
- Be one of the first ones to go so your audience doesn't lose interest.
- Don't stare at your paper or poster.
- Before you begin, check to see if your class is being rude so they are not doing bad things while you present.
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Speak loud and clear.
- If you mess up, keep going and pretend you didn't mess up anything.